Book your pitch online
When making a booking online please double check that all your details and the dates you are booking are correct! We will charge a fee (£5) for any refunds we have to make due to errors on your behalf.
All weekends are fully booked for July and August – all pitches.
UPDATE 6 July 2020. WE ARE OPEN!
We have been inundated with bookings and enquiries over the last 2 weeks, so please bear with us and contact us by email, or book online but please not by phone.
If you already have a booking with us we will be in touch very soon.
There was a question mark over the opening of shower/loo facilities – we have confirmation that they WILL be allowed to open, as will the play areas.
A few points regarding opening:
- The number of standard pitches on Marl Pit and Moll’s Meadow have been reduced by 50%
- All pitches must be booked and paid for BEFORE arrival. You will need to print your booking confirmation to display in your car.
- The facilities will be cleaned to our usual high standards on a regular basis with anti viral products, paying particular attention to “touch points”.
- Caravan and Motor home owners please use your own facilities where possible, to reduce the number of people in the shower blocks. Campers with tents are welcome to bring a toilet tent – no extra charge!
- You may wish to bring some gloves for use when collecting water from standpipes or using waste disposal facilities.
- Washing up facilities will have a partition to separate sinks.
- Children using the play area must be supervised at all times and encouraged to keep at least 1 metre apart. Hands should be washed BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Throughout your stay wash hands regularly with soap and water – please bring hand sanitiser with you as well.
- Consider bringing some food/drink supplies with you to reduce the number of visits to local supermarkets.
- We expect everyone to adhere to the Government guidelines regarding meeting and mixing with people from outside their own household. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/meeting-people-from-outside-your-household
- No extra visitors are allowed on site.
- Arrivals before 6pm (except Friday – 8pm) .
Above all we hope everyone will use commonsense, look after themselves and all others on site. Please respect the local residents in the community, many are apprehensive about opening up tourism in the area and the effects it might have. Be thoughtful and considerate to all, thank you.
Have a great holiday!
ARRIVAL AND CHECK IN PROCEDURE.
FOLLOW SIGNS TO RECEPTION (STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL YOU REACH THE GATE)
STOP AT THE GATE
ONLY ONE PERSON TO GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND COME TO RECEPTION DOOR
GIVE YOUR NAME AND BOOKING REF
YOU WILL BE GIVEN A PITCH NUMBER (IF YOU HAVE A HOOK UP) AND GIVEN DIRECTIONS TO SITE
A family-run caravan and camping site situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast with stunning sea and woodland views.
From The Sunday Times:
Part of the beauty of this large, gently rolling site is that it has gorgeous views of the sea, with the beach at East Runton —pebbly, with great rock pools — a short walk down the hill and through the village.
There’s a play area and space for football. The sugary thrills of Cromer are within walking distance: the old-fashioned seaside town is packed with amusement arcades, charity shops, fish-and-chip parlours and cafés full of old ladies enjoying tea and cake.”
Reviews from our guests at Manor Farm
Great family campsite! Park on site has something for all age ranges. Clean toilets and shower blocks, always plenty of loo roll and no spiders. Freezers for ice packs work well and plenty of room. Easy walk into Cromer, even with young children. Co-op and Lidl easy walk too, Morrisons just a little further. Would use again and highly recommend!”
We spent a long weekend at Manor Farm and really enjoyed it. It is in a great position not far from the beach and an easy stroll into Cromer. The facilities were good and if we were in the area again we would not hesitate to spend some more time at Manor Farm. Thank you to all the team.
Also visit our – Manor Farm Facebook Page