Availability of Pitches at Manor Farm
We have a mixture of serviced (with electric hook up) and standard (without electric hook up) pitches suitable for tents, caravans, campervans and motorhomes. See here for more information.
To search for availability and make a booking use the online booking tool on the home page.
Our online booking system is ‘live’ so will display the most up to date availability.
The booking system can show ‘nearby dates’ if you are able to be flexible with when you’d like to stay.
Enquiries and bookings can also be made by email or telephone on 01263 512858.
We are unable to guarantee spaces unless a confirmed booking has been made. We strongly recommend booking before arrival, particularly during high season. Arrivals on the day will be allocated a pitch subject to availability.
Please note the following before booking…
- We cater for families, friends and couples.
- No large groups are permitted. Maximum of 4 units to a group. This is to keep noise to a minimum (experience has shown that bigger groups cause more noise!). Please do not ask to be an exception to this rule.
- No single sex groups are permitted.
- No party tents or marquees are permitted.
- No campfires, open fire pits or Chinese lanterns are permitted.
- Fire pits that are covered and raised well off the ground are permitted.
- Please burn charcoal or smokeless logs.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted on site.
- Arrangement to park them elsewhere may be made prior to arrival.
- Payment must be made in full 1 week before arrival
- All new arrivals must come to reception to check in and obtain a valid ticket
- Arrival times for standard pitches from 11am and for serviced pitches from 1pm. Please do not arrive early.
- We will try our best to accommodate on-site rebooking/extensions but this can’t be guaranteed and will be subject to availability.
- We are unable to give refunds.
- View our full Terms & Conditions (PDF)